when you look at a person, any person, remember that everyone has a story.
everyone has gone through something that may has changed them.
everyone has gone through something that made them who they are today.

share your story,
write a blog.
:)

Cheers For The Fast Times

Tuesday, 21 December 2010

my period is killing me. D:

hna's here
#nowplaying Room 409 - BFMV
***

school's off - day 2
@ 11:00



SO GUESS WHAT. I'm bored. totally bored. 100% bored. so I guess I'll be working on this snazzy lyric quiz i found in fb.

*

Put your ipod, zune, mp3 player, or miscellaneous on shuffle. Whatever the first line of the chorus is in the song - that is your response to the question, no matter what it says. If you don’t know the first line of the chorus, just guess. Post it, no matter how embarrassing it is.

(Example: Your friend tells you there’s something in your teeth.
You say: “Come on baby, don’t fear the reaper” - Blue Oyster Cult)

1. Your boss tells you you’re fired.
You say: "you are a pervert, don't deny." You are a Pervert! - Dave Days. :))

2. You realize you have no money in the middle of buying something important.
You say: "I've seen a man shout out, afraid of losing the women he loves." Breakdown - Plain White T's.

3. Your boyfriend/girlfriend tells you they love you.
You say: "without you my life is incomplete." International You Day - No Use for a name. [:x]

4. Someone angrily flips you off.
You say: "If I had my own world, I'd build you an empire." Secret Crowds - angels & airwaves.

5. A Priest tells says you’re a sinner.
You say: "late night, come home. work sucks, I know." All The Small Things - Blink 182.

6. You trip over a curb on the sidewalk and people snicker.
You say: "wake up in the morning feeling like P.Diddy!" Tik Tok - The Monster Goes Rawwr.

7. The cashier throws your money back at you (now that you have it).
You say: "broken this fragile thing now." only one - yellowcard.

8. Your friend tells you they lost your brand new pet.
You say: "this was never the way i planned." i kissed a girl - McFly.

9. Someone accidentally eats your entire lunch, the only food you had today.
You say: "what's somebody like you doing in a place like this?" if we ever meet again - katy perry ft. Timbaland.

10. You take a nap and wake up in a gas station.
You say: "I'm going away for a while." Misguided ghost - paramore

11. You get caught shoplifting - whether you meant to steal or not.
You say: "i know that you're tired but i just want to know where you want to go?" I hate this song - secondhand serenade

12. You receive a threatening email from a famous serial killer.
You say: "what a beautiful wedding." i write sins not tragedies - panic! at the disco.

13. Someone asks you how your day has gone so far.
You say: "something has change within me, something is not the same." defying gravity - glee cast.

14. Someone tells you there’s toilet paper trailing on your shoe.
You say: "we were both young when i first saw you." love story - forever the sickest kids.

15. You accidentally spill a scalding hot drink all over a scary old man.
You say: "I'll have you know I"m scared to death." Jersey - Mayday Parade. [HAHA A HONESTY!=))]

16. Suddenly you lose a tooth!
You say: "waking up is hard to do." heart attack - sum41.

17. You come home to find robbers in your living room.
You say: "baby don't talk to me, I'm trying to let go." harder than you know - escape the fate. [=)) ROFLMAO]

18. Next, the cops come to your house and say you’re wanted in 5 different states.
You say: "i'm gonna get through this, one way or another." one step at a time - four year strong. [YAY ME B)]

19. After the identity theft is cleared up and the cops leave, you drop your cell phone in the toilet.
You say: "so this is the end of you and me." fireworks - you me at six.

20. Finally someone you can’t stop thinking about rescues the day by asking you out.
You say: "how can you see into my eyes like open door?." bring me to life - storm large.

21. The person who asked you out wants to know how your day went over all.
You say: "what have I gotten into this time around?." you had me at hello - a day to remember.

i really into number 3 :-x

cheers,
hna :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment