when you look at a person, any person, remember that everyone has a story.
everyone has gone through something that may has changed them.
everyone has gone through something that made them who they are today.

share your story,
write a blog.
:)

Cheers For The Fast Times

Tuesday, 21 December 2010

it brings back memories

hna's here
 #nowplaying You Got - Melee
***
school's off-day 2.

@9: 14

see this: It brings back memories. and see me! i'm on the picture. :b
reading that post, written by one of my best girl, makes me go sadkjhafnbkwiknlqmndnsak cause I MISS THEM SO MUCH THAT I CAN'T HELP IT. read it by yourself. those time are THE BEST time of the year.

anyway, speaking of YEAR.
NEW YEAR IS COMING TO TOWN.
you have no idea how excited i am. <:-p

I'll try to make my resolution and post it here so i guess see you later bloggie.  :-h

cheers,
hna :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment