A guy bought a flower crown for his gf.
"Why'd you bought it?"
"Because you said it's cute."
"Just because I said something's cute, doesn't mean I need to own it. If I said a guy is cute, doesn't mean I want him to be mine."
"So should I take the crown back?"
"No... I never said I didn't want it."
....girls being girls.
Really, how can a girl resist a flower crown?
1. It's cute
2. It's flower
3. It's a crown
Click on @achter8 & grab yours now! :b
#ternyatajualan #terselubung #flowercrown #iklan #promosidikit #promote_osshop #okesip
via Instagram http://ift.tt/1pbARPt
"Why'd you bought it?"
"Because you said it's cute."
"Just because I said something's cute, doesn't mean I need to own it. If I said a guy is cute, doesn't mean I want him to be mine."
"So should I take the crown back?"
"No... I never said I didn't want it."
....girls being girls.
Really, how can a girl resist a flower crown?
1. It's cute
2. It's flower
3. It's a crown
Click on @achter8 & grab yours now! :b
#ternyatajualan #terselubung #flowercrown #iklan #promosidikit #promote_osshop #okesip
via Instagram http://ift.tt/1pbARPt
0 comments:
Post a Comment