Current Mood : Mellow
Listening to : So Bad - In Hurricane Rhythm
Gak tau kenapa gue lagi mellow dan emo gitu deh. Entah kenapa lagi suka lagu ini, gue suka musiknya.
So Bad
In Hurricane Rhythm
Let's see what would you do to me
You made me feel so bad
You destroyed everything
Faster than you thought
You said that you love me
And the one that you love
But behind that you love somebody else
Thats make me feel so deep, you know that
F*ck all you've said sometimes I feel like stupid person
The one that I love lied to me
I know that's really break my heart, but that's life
And I just try to tell you that
I hate you so much
I don't want you back
And go away from my life
It's too deep and if I look at you
And that makes me feel so bad
So bad
Big mistake that I know you
Honey I know that you still love me
But you choose him (her) to be your special one
So forget me
And I don't feel regret we've been together
Your words can make me feel better forever
Your words can make me feel better forever
You're the biggest mistake that I ever had
And I just want you to know
You're the biggest mistake that I ever had
another thing,
akhirnya setelah ngebujuk Mr Awit, nine graders boleh ikutan smua lomba kecuali Traditional Food Competition. huuh. gapapa deh. yang penting boleh ikut~
Dan tim kelas gue dapet pihak Kontra dalam soal "UN? Perlu gak?" di debate competition nanti. Lawan pertama kita Darwinner. Jadi gangSTEIN VS. DARWINner. Einstein dapet pihak kontra sedangkan Darwin dapet pihak Pro. GO GANGSTEEEIN!!
gue gak sabar mo main pas Traditional Games Competition. kayaknya asyik. Mr Fajar sempet ngajarin gue dan anak2 cara main galaxy, dan itu SERUUUUU men.
besok fieldtrip!! YAAAY. gue ga saabaaaar.
Current Mood : Excited
Listening to : You're So Last Summer - Taking Back Sunday
.hna :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment