pe er lagi, dari ka divy. sbenernya dikasih dua tapi yang satu lagi aku males ngerjainnya kak hehehe.
ok, here we go.
The Rules :
The rules are simple. Use google image to search the answers to the questions below. Then you must choose a picture in the first page of results, and post it as your answer. After that tag 7 people.
1. The age of my next birthday

550. gak kok becanda. i'm going to fifteen on May 7th.
2. The place I'd like to travel

italy and france. places to visit before I die.
3. Favorite place

bookstore! entah kenapa dari dulu gue cinta banget sama ni tempat.
4. Favorite food

salmon sashimi, nyam nyam banget.
5. Favorite thing

bookstore! entah kenapa dari dulu gue cinta banget sama ni tempat.
4. Favorite food
salmon sashimi, nyam nyam banget.
5. Favorite thing

can't live without it
6. Favorite color

orange bukan jeruk tapi warna. orange itu comfy ^^
7.A city I was born

bogoor. itu gambarnya istana bogor tapi gue gak lahir di istana T.T
8.A city that I've ever lived in

jakarta oh jakarta

bogoor. itu gambarnya istana bogor tapi gue gak lahir di istana T.T
8.A city that I've ever lived in

jakarta oh jakarta
9.A nickname I had


i know it sounds weird but sometimes people called me 'kacang'. and some of my friends called me mommy :D
10. Name of my love

MARTIN JOHNSON of Boys Like Girls
11. Bad habit


MARTIN JOHNSON of Boys Like Girls
11. Bad habit

no comment
12. Hobby

rock the world

rock the world
13.Wishlist

synthesizer keyboard. i'm dying for it.
nge tag ya? here they are : pita, ady, annisa, suto, christabel, dea, chacha.
.hna :)

synthesizer keyboard. i'm dying for it.
nge tag ya? here they are : pita, ady, annisa, suto, christabel, dea, chacha.
.hna :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment